10.3.11

school

I'm not sure if you ever liked or like school, but it is not my cup of tea, that is for sure! I find my self distracted by everything. Thinking about it seems to bother me, because shouldn't I want to be there? I mean that is my future, shouldn't I want to put as much into it as I can? I am currently a senior in high school and am so grateful for it being my last year. But thinking about it, is college going to be that much better? Why is it that college is viewed so much better than high school? Because you are finally on your own? I mean I have been thinking about that a lot, because don't get me wrong, I am very excited for college and moving to Portland, but why? Maybe because I will be in a big city, which I love big cities! Maybe because I will finally not feel like the baby of the family completely anymore? Maybe I am excited to move on with my life? I am really not sure, but whatever the reason might be I am grateful for it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment